Land Use Applications
Building Permit Checklists
Building Permit Applications
- BEST Test Application - Must be filled out prior to scheduling a BEST Test.
- Contractor License Application - A contractor license is required for any individual or company doing "work" within the Town with respect to building, repair or maintenance.
- Business License - A business license is required to commence or carry on any kind of lawful business, profession, vocation or occupation in the Town.
- Permit Fees Worksheet - Estimate the amount of a building permit using this sheet.
- Water Permit Application - Please use this form to request irrigation or potable water usage outside of the normal parameters.
- Chicken Conditional Use Permit - This form is used by those requesting chickens in a residential zone district.
- Stick Built Permit Application - New homes, sheds over 200 s.f., residential additions, basement finishes, attached porches, decks, garages
- Factory Built Permit Application - HUD or IRC/IBC Structures
- Commercial Permit Application - All commercial buildings
- Commercial Building Permit Checklist - Must Accompany Commercial Building Permit App
- Miscellaneous Permit Application - Fences, retaining walls, sprinkler systems, re-roof, sheds under 200 s.f.
- Excavation Permit Application - Excavation of all public streets, rights-of-way and alleys. Grading of any depth on private or public property for any purpose
- Demolition Permit Application - Removal of any structure
- State of Colorado Demolition Application - Required for the removal of any structure containing asbestos
- Sign Permit Application - All Permanent Signs
- Sign Exception Permit Application - Request for Relief from Sign Code
- Sign Exception Checklist -
- Electrical Permit Application - State of Colorado Form