Skip to main content
Online Forms and Applications

Forms on this page require Adobe Reader. Please click on the link to access the free Adobe Reader download.

Land Use Applications
Building Permit Checklists
Building Permit Applications
  • BEST Test Application - Must be filled out prior to scheduling a BEST Test.
  • Contractor License Application - A contractor license is required for any individual or company doing "work" within the Town with respect to building, repair or maintenance.
  • Business License - A business license is required to commence or carry on any kind of lawful business, profession, vocation or occupation in the Town.
  • Permit Fees Worksheet - Estimate the amount of a building permit using this sheet.
  • Water Permit Application - Please use this form to request irrigation or potable water usage outside of the normal parameters.
  • Chicken Conditional Use Permit - This form is used by those requesting chickens in a residential zone district.
Miscellaneous Applications